Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome Back!

Wow, now has it really been that long since I started this blog? I abandoned it as fast as it was up and running.  I can't remember how I landed back on here again... oh yeah it was Renee that inspired me. Thanks Renee! Anyways, since I'm on vacation and the weather today wasn't all that great I just lounged around the house and did lots of nothing! Whatever... I need a break. Its bad enough my commute and job takes that much energy away from me, doing absolutely nothing for a few days is perfectly fine by me. 

Tonight we watched both BREACH and VOLCANO and although Breach was entertaining... Volcano on the other hand was getting on my last nerve. Now I know it wasn't the first time I had watched it, but it's been a while and I couldn't help but keep picking the movie apart with it's unrealistic situations and corny dialog. How did we allow ourselves to be subjected to such trash. If there's a volcano coming, I'm sorry but throwing a bus on it's side and blocking a road isn't really going to do much. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

So a lot has changed in the past year and a half.  I moved (again) and now live in Norwalk, CT.  A burb of fairfield county, a place I still have yet to love.  Why? I don't really know yet, mostly because I don't think I'm allowing myself too, I mean it does have its perks, but being caught between places doesn't make it fun at all (I'll touch base on that later). Partially my fault, so with that being said I need to get on that. 

In other news... oh wait. It's damn late and I seriously need to get some shut eye. Don't worry there really isn't any other news. 

1 comment:

Melizza Makes said...

Hello! I am good, and yourself? Thanks for the birthday wishes. Do you have a birthday coming soon? If so happy birthday. Funny that you left a message because I'm cheating on blogspot with wordpress: mujerboricua.wordpress.com. I abandoned my blog for a very long time but finally started writing in it again. Thank goodness for inspiration!