Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beach + Robeks = Happiness

I'm So Exhausted!! Today I spend the entire day at Sherwood Island. Every Summer I try to turn myself into a beach bum which isn't really all the possible if you're not living at the beach, or rather, on the beach. I figure I can get close enough by going once a week maybe twice religiously if I could on weekends, and living so close to the shore should make me more beach bum like. As you know Wednesdays are my days off, and I've realized that I'm not satisfied with my days off unless I'm out and about, or at the beach, or just doing something. There have been a few times where I've just stayed home and just felt miserable by night cause I hadn't done anything. I realize it is my day off and it's purpose or part of it is to relax, but honestly I have a hard time relaxing. Especially considering the fact that I've been home alone now for nearly a day and it's too darn quiet, it's nice, but just too quiet. The Boy's away on business, his sister is on vacation and so is our housemate, who's in Maine. This should give me time alone where I can actually think about things, and what my next moves are going to be.


So there I was laying out on the beach, getting my Vitamin D for the day, which for the most part was quite relaxing until I had a few visitors coming my way. I saw them off in the distance and knew they were regulars at the park, but today they were getting closer, and closer, and closer until they finally had me surrounded. I'm talking about GEESE!! I had never seen SO many this close!



They weren't afraid of me or anything, at one point I think I was more afraid of them, or just this one particular goose that was literally eyeing me the entire time. I don't know what he wanted, or expected from me. I didn't have any food out, nor do I think I look like food either... scary! I should make myself an "I survived a goose attack" t-shirt.




I don't really know what I'm doing for dinner tonight, or soon. Earlier I had stopped by Robeks Juice and had myself a South Pacific Breeze Smoothie that was ab.so.lute.ly delicious! I think I would do anything for a smoothie, I don't kid when I say that either. Why didn't I go with a large?


Last night I went out to the gym around midnight and didn't come home until after 1AM. It wasn't so bad, I like going later simply cause there's no one else there and its just, less intimidating, not that it is all the time, it's just nicer to have it all to myself. We'll see what happens tonight, should I stay or should I go?

No comments: