Monday, July 7, 2008

Boys Birthday

I had an amazing time this past weekend in NYC partying it up with the boy and a few friends.  I know I wasn't in the mood before hand but as the day had gone by I opened up more and allowed myself to forget everything else and enjoy the moment.  We went to a Chinese place for dinner called "Silk Road Palace" on the upper west side.






Silk Road Palace
Szuchuan Chinese Restaurant
447 Amsterdam Ave, New York 10024
Between 81st & 82nd St.
Phone: 1.212.580.3465

Who could complain? I mean... it was Chinese and cheap, the value was good and prices were excellent.  I didn't believe we'd actually get free wine, but it's true and we sure did.  From the moment we actually walked in as a group til we left they served us free wine, granted it was boxed but it was $free.99!  After mooching off of the free wine for about 2 hours, listening to the drunk group of guys sing a bunch of 90's songs and just chatting it up we grabbed a cab and headed to the lower east side. 

The rest of our night was spent at One and One, an Irish pub / Hip Hop Club all in one.  I know, I found it to be a strange combo but strange is good.  We opened up a tab and kept the drinks coming all night long.  Already being buzzed off of the $free.99 wine we didn't find it that hard chug down a few at a time.  Prices there weren't bad either, granted our group had quite a few tabs opened up but even so, ours was only just over $30.00 including tip.  Below are pictures of how my boys Birthday Celebration had gone. 









The night was fantastic... I know this because I simply forgot half of what had gone on after midnight and needed pictures to remember it all. Also I passed out in the car on our way home and woke up with a bagel at hand and cream cheese all over the place,  ...maybe it wasn't cream cheese after all.   ;)

No comments: