Obviously we got the apartment, our move in date was for this Saturday but the Boy has loads of work to do back at the office so we pushed it Monday, which is fine cause there's enough we have to do this weekend besides packing up this place. Anyhow, I'm blogging because I feel extremely uneasy this morning. After being taken out for drinks and such at Chili's by some of my co-workers and saying by to everyone which was actually really sad on both our ends, I'm here sitting on my couch feeling really odd. Oddly enough I set my alarm last night for 6 am, even though I knew didn't have to go to work. I trying not to let myself freak out about now working or having a job yet, the Boy says things will be okay for now but still, it isn't the same. I need to work, I think I'll go crazy if I'm just sitting at home.
Time to go back to cleaning up...



No comments:
Post a Comment