Leave it to me to be the only person probably on the face of the planet with allergies in the middle of July, or maybe it just seems that way. I can't help but feel completely miserable since last weekend, I found myself getting worse and worse until I finally brought myself to the clinic down the street to see a Doctor.
Thirty minutes and $63 dollars later all I have is a really bad case of allergies, or so I'm assuming since the Doctor never actually diagnosed me! I was given one prescription for a Nasonex, that was $25 after insurance, then I had to get Mucinex D, which was another $15, and Alavert... which fortunately I was able to find in CVS brand for $8.49, add the $15 copay and WHAM! I pretty much got bitch slapped like a $2 ho!
Anyhow, hopefully that's enough to get me back to sleeping, even if for just a couple of hours here or there. I think I would pay anything not to have a night like last night where I didn't really fall asleep... at all. I think I finally gave up on breathing like a normal person around 3am and passed out around 4am. It was absolutely horrible, I felt restless, irritable, desperate, anxious... all I wanted was to be able to BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE!!
IN OTHER NEWS!!
A driver and his 10 year old son were in this pick up truck when the driver apparently thought the awning might just raise itself up for his trailer... because awnings do that?
I'd like to know why this idiot wasn't pulling under the awning at my bank... because that would make things a little more interesting at work, as if we already don't see enough freaks around and about in Meriden.



No comments:
Post a Comment