Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hired!

Glad to say that I am officially employed, or will be once I actually get a start date.  

This morning I had a strange number calling my cell and after thinking as to whether or not to answer it I picked it up with my standoff-ish tone I usually give telemarketers but it turned out to be a rep from HR.  She wanted to inform me that she had received word the interview I had had gone over extremely well and that management was very impressed with me.  She also informed me that they would extending an offer to me very soon and that I would receive more details as soon as she was given more info.  An hour later I was sent an offer letter via email stating more details on the position and I gladly accepted!  So I'm officially going to start working in New York City!   

Hmm... that's got a nice jingle to it! 

No comments: